Favorite Twitter Follows
Think of this list as Jerry Seinfeld’s girlfriend’s speed dial. The goal is to crack the top 10 and not fall out. Given my lack of accountability to update this website, your chances are pretty good to stay on the list.
- Mr. Swantastic, Andy Swan has been my favorite follow over the past year. As some would put it, his account may be performance art. It’s always full of BASED takes. He talks Stonks, Aesthetics, Politix and Squats. He’s hilarious.
- Sarah Smirk, aka Founder’s Girl is #2 on the list. Twitter allows users to change their name [not their handle] as frequently as you like, and Sarah wins the award for most creative names. She is a host on the popular Another Bleeping Podcast, and is a lover of liberty, and again one of the funnier accounts I follow.
- The Real Fly, is next up. I don’t know if anyone knows his real name, but his profile is one of my favorites. Master ace stock trader, and man of leisure. His posts are short and sweet. ALL CAPS. He shares many factual tweets, but a has very based blog. His short blog posts hold no punches but they are so spot on.
- Bryan Sharpe, aka Hotep Jesus, is 4th on my list. I’ve read his Dominate Twitter ebook, listen to a few of his podcasts, and watched his annual Grifites awards show. His takes are awesome. He’s famous for his blocks on Twitter so tread carefully if you follow and engage. It’s Soup Nazi genius.
- Mike Cernovich, Cerno for short, is one of those follows that’s love hate. I don’t have to agree with everything someone says to follow them. I’m not trying to create an echo chamber, but Cerno is someone you’ll probably follow, then unfollow a few times as you get used to his style. He’s a brilliant thinker when it comes to politics, journalism, legal issues and mindset. He does a lot of Periscopes. He is the producer of Hoaxed, which focused on Fake News. He also played some role in The Plot Against the President, which is an excellent documentary on Fisagate, Spygate/Russia Hoax or whatever you’d like to call it.
- George Papadopoulos is #6. I have a signed personalized copy of his book Deep State Target. He is very personable on Twitter, and shares very to the point posts which always catch my eye. He’s one of the few really big accounts that has followed me back.
- Carol Roth is next in line. She’s a power Business lady who has a fun style. She has a very interactive account, has cornered the market on funny animal videos, and has a very well respected business opinion, especially in small business and startup circles.
- A recent follow is Austyn Texas. She’s a spit fire Christian, who’s a happily married mother and an amazing chef. She posts stuff that everyone is thinking but no one wants to say. It’s funny and refreshing. You spit laugh from time to time and wish you could have some of her tweets on t-shirts.
- Last one making the top 10 is Basil Seal. The handle is Put Out More Flags. I follow this account for the amazing aesthetically pleasing pics that the account constantly shares. It takes me back to different era, that I long for. Good stuff!
- John Kim is tied at #10 with Sierra Dawn. I’ve followed John for years after meeting him while volunteering at a PGA tour event in Louisville, KY at Valhalla. John’s a fun follow who also gives me my golf fix during the season. Sierra is from Tahoe and her concise all text tweets are fun, snarky and conversational. It’s nice having some follows that tweet on MST or PST since I tend to be a night owl.